This saw is factory modified from a standard Tile Saw with several upgrades to make it more suitable for Lapidary and Glass artists. Firstly most Tile Saws have awkward wide gaps in the work surface each side of the Blade,this is dangerous when trimming small pieces, a new top was designed to overcome this issue. The other most common problem with off the shelf tile Saws is large Arbor Size - the Standard 5/8" is used on this saw, allowing a much easier and wider range of Blades to be purchased to suit your specific Job. The saw can, of course also be used as a Tile Saw.
This saw comes with a 7" Tile Blade and a 7" Lapidary Blade.
- Powerful 560 Watt Motor
- Depth of Cut - 33mm
- 7" Electroplated Continuous Rim Diamond Blade for Lapidary
- Arbor - 5/8"
- Includes rip fence and angle guide (adjustable from 0-45°)
- Table lifts up to cut 15°, 30° or 45° bevels on tile or glass.
- Footprint - 39 x 40 cm (L x W). Weight is 9kg.
- Saw Height - 16cm
- Suitable for cutting stone, tiles or glass